3rd Party Fundraising
FVPS appreciates groups and community members wanting to hold drives for urgent items. Before doing so all drives must be reviewed and approved by FVPS.
Please start the process by filling out the 3rd Party Fundraising form below.
2617 N. Main Ave. San Antonio, Texas 78212.
Monday – Friday
8:00 AM – 4:00 PM (Holiday Hours)
Direct number: 210-733-3536
Your tax-deductible financial and in-kind donation make it possible to accomplish our mission!
We are not accepting “gently used” items at this time, due to the influx of holiday donations. Thank you!
We appreciate all donations and the giving spirit of our community; however, we are currently NOT able to accept the following items:
• Used Mattresses
• Used Upholstered Furniture
• Clothing (with exception of items listed below)
• Rear Projection, Box, and Big Screen TV’s
• Broken Items
- Baby Formula, Similac (Not Expired)
- Baby Shampoo
- Baby Body Wash
- Baby Burp Cloths
- Sippy Cups
- Baby Bottles
- Baby Wipes
- Diapers (Sizes 4, 5, 6 and 7)
- Pull-Ups (2T, 3T, 4T and 5T)
- NEW Children’s Underwear (all sizes)
- NEW Socks (all sizes, for our babies, children, and mothers)
- NEW Children’s Pajamas (Sizes 2T to 12)
- Adult Female Diapers
- NEW Ladies Underwear (all sizes)
- NEW Ladies Pajamas (Sizes Small to 3X)
- Women’s Non-Slip Black Shoes
- Women’s Boots
- NEW Men’s Underwear (small, medium, large)
- African American Hair Products (shampoo, brushes, combs)
- Body Sprays
- Shampoo and Conditioner
- Body Wash
- Body Soap
- Deodorant (Ladies and Mens)
- Sheets (Twin, Full, and Queen Sizes)
- Kitchen Goods: Pots, Pans, Dishes, Cups/Mugs, Silverware, Paper Plates and Cups, and Plastic Spoons/Forks.
- Bathroom Cleaning Solutions
- Bed-in-a-Box (Twin & Full sizes)
- 1/2 Gallons of Milk
- Canned Goods
- Kids Snacks
- Oatmeal Packs
- Capri Suns and Kool-Aid Bottles
*We Accept School Supplies Year Round