Our current Donation Center Hours are 9:00am-1:30pm
2617 N. Main Ave. San Antonio, Texas 78212.
Your tax-deductible financial and in-kind donations make it possible to accomplish our mission!
At this time, we are ONLY ACCEPTING URGENT NEEDS LIST ITEMS.
We are currently NOT able to accept:
- Clothing (with exception of items listed below)
- Rear projection, box, and big screen tv’s
- Broken items
- Hand sanitizers
- Gloves (extra large)
- Cleaning Solutions
- Paper Products
- Sheets (twin sized)
- Ladies’ underwear (All sizes 5-12)
- Ladies’ socks
- Boys’ clothes (shirts, shorts, pants sizes 12, 14, 16)
- Baby wipes
- Diapers (sizes 6 & 7)
- Pull ups
- Formula (Not expired)
- Pedialyte (Not expired)
- Kitchen goods (pots, pans, etc.,)
- Gently used coats, jackets, and sweaters for children and adults
Help some of our families in need by donating items for our food pantry.
- 1/2 Gallons of milk
- Canned goods
- Peanut butter
- Spaghetti & spaghetti sauce
Help one of our families celebrate with a holiday meal!
- Turkey (Variety of sizes for families from 2 to 10 individuals in home)
- Cranberry Sauce (fresh or frozen)
- Rice (box or package)
- Macaroni and cheese (boxed)
- Potatoes (boxed or fresh)
- Sweet potatoes
- Gravy (packet)
- Turkey stuffing (boxed)
- Green beans (canned)
- Corn (canned)
- Bread (rolls or loaf)
- Any flavor pie (fresh or frozen)
- Cool whip (canned)
- Vegetables (fresh or canned)
- Fruit (fresh or canned)
- Peas (canned)
- Sugar (2lbs)
- Instant coffee, tea, or boxed juices
- Can opener and turkey pans (aluminum)
We have received inquiries regarding non-monetary donations for the pet shelter. We are currently NOT accepting dog kennels and other supplies for the pet shelter, as we do not have the storage space. We appreciate your willingness to help and will let the community know when we are ready to accept in-kind donations.