FVPS appreciates groups and community members wanting to hold drives for urgent items. Before doing so ALL drives must be reviewed and APPROVED by FVPS.
CLICK HERE to download Third Party Fundraising Form.
We have received inquiries regarding AMAZON WISHLIST, and we are grateful for the support. However, we do NOT have the capabilities to accept deliveries after hours. If you use AMAZONSMILE, we encourage you to choose FAMILY VIOLENCE PREVENTION SERVICES INC., as your charity.
2617 N. Main Ave. San Antonio, Texas 78212.
Direct number: 210-733-3536
Your tax-deductible financial and in-kind donations make it possible to accomplish our mission!
At this time, we are ONLY ACCEPTING NEEDS LIST ITEMS.
We are currently NOT able to accept:
- Clothing (with exception of items listed below)
- Rear projection, box, and big screen tv’s
- Broken items
- Gloves (medium and extra large)
- Bathroom Cleaning Solutions
- Paper Plates and Cups
- Plastic Forks and Spoons
- Sheets (Twin & Full sized)
- Baby wipes
- Sandals/flip flops for boys and girls (all sizes)
- Infant girls’ clothes (sizes 2T, 3T, 4T, 5T)
- Girls’ clothes (sizes 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20)
- Women’s pants (sizes 0, 1, 3, 5, 6, 18, 20, 22, 24)
- Juniors’ pants (sizes 0, 1, 2, 3, 4 & 6)
- Boys’ pants (sizes 12, 14 & 16)
- Teen/Men’s pants (sizes 28, 32, 34 & 36)
- Teen/Men’s shirts (sizes Medium & Large)
- Body wash
- Shampoo & conditioner
- Baby bottles
- Diapers (sizes 5, 6 & 7)
- Pull ups (sizes 4 T and 5 T)
- Baby Formula, Similac (Not expired)
- Kitchen goods (pots, pans, etc.,)
- Towels (new or gently used)
- Bathroom rugs
Help some of our families in need by donating items for our food pantry.
- 1/2 Gallons of milk
- Canned goods
- Spaghetti & spaghetti sauce
- Capri Suns and Kool-Aid bottles
We have received inquiries regarding non-monetary donations for the pet shelter. We are currently NOT accepting dog kennels and other supplies for the pet shelter, as we do not have the storage space. We appreciate your willingness to help and will let the community know when we are ready to accept in-kind donations.