During COVID-19 our attorneys are still providing free legal services
If you need a protective order, divorce, child support /visitation lawsuit, modification, identification recovery or other family law needs, we are taking new clients.
Call 210 930-3669 ext 2223 for more information.
Legal representation through FVPS is generally focused in the areas of family law such as Protective Orders, Divorce, Child Custody, Modifications, and Enforcements, or a combination of those services. The legal services provided by FVPS are free for the eligible applicants.
How to Apply
Applications for legal services with FVPS must be completely filled out. It is also important to include any relevant documents with your application, such as, police reports, photos of injuries, court orders and documents, any documents from Child Protective Services.
Please mail your application to:
FVPS Legal Services Department
ATTN: Lynita Mills,
San Antonio, Texas 78209
Fax: to 210-314-1016
Email to Lynita.firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (210) 821-3823
Once your application has been received and reviewed by the Department, you will be notified whether your application has been accepted.
Legal Advocate Services
- FVPS Custody Questionnaire
- FVPS Custody Questionnaire (Spanish)
- FVPS Divorce Questionnaire
- FVPS Divorce Questionnaire (Spanish)
- FVPS Protective Order Questionnaire
- FVPS Protective Order Questionnaire (Spanish)
- 2019 Financial Income Guidelines
- FVPS Enforcement or Modification Order Questionnaire
- FVPS Enforcement or Modification Order Questionnaire ( Spanish)
Helpful Telephone Numbers
- Texas Rio Grande Legal Aid, Inc. 1-888-988-9996
- Office of the Attorney General Child Support Division 210-333-6216
- Catholic Charities 210-433-3256
- Raices 210-226-7722
- Bexar County District Attorney’s Office 210-335-2311
- Child Protective Services 210-337-3344